[cisco-voip] Looking for options to route a call to a group of users outside CRS

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Thu Jul 24 12:18:30 EDT 2008

I am exploring the options for call routing to a group of users using
only what is in CCM.  I do not want to use an agent license for these
calls so I do not want them route through our CRS IPCC system.

Here are the things I know about and have tested.

1.	Put a common shared line on all the phones I want to ring.  Call
routes to the shared DN and all phones ring.  Any user can pick it up
and put it back on hold an another user with the shared line can pick it
up as well.

2.	Build a Pilot Point and add users to the Hunt Group of this
pilot point.   I build a group with 3 users and this works, but of
course the Hunt groups only have two routing options:  Most Idle or
First Available.  No option to route all at the same time.  Also, does
anyone know if there is a limit on the number of DNs that can be
associated to Pilot Point Hunt Group?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems