[cisco-voip] DMA -- Licensing

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:25:40 EDT 2008

Just make sure when you BAT them in use real MAC addresses, DMA whines
when they have BAT dummy MACs...

Also, you could just call Cisco and say, 'hey, we ran DMA, but we had
60 phones in the closet... I need a license...'

Cisco is really compliant about resolving these issues with DMA licensing...

Once, I told TAC licensing that we were rebuilding from scratch (no
DMA) and I just gave them a phone and node count and they sent me a
license...

Jonathan