[cisco-voip] HP DL380 G5 servers

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:15:20 EDT 2008

How many hard drives of 72 GB do you need in DL380 G3 for installation of UC
6, presence or meeting place express. I had tried my luck with a server that
had 2x 72 gb hard drives on it. it is never easy to find exact HP servers
for UC 6. I always end up with some thing short on these.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview09186a0080107d79.html

BTW  I have never seen Unity server complain of supported hardware as you
can install everything manually for Unity , only cisco cd's need cisco
supported hardware.

Aman