[cisco-voip] i need config of FXO port on cisco 2821router(sample one)

sham naidu msham at tvisha.com
Thu Jul 24 16:10:20 EDT 2008

Hi friends,
               This is my first mail is am sending to u guys by hoping help from ur side i wish and i hope i will get help from u people..
                         What i need is configuration of cisco router 2821 thats too sample one.ok let me explain u scenario,we have a router 2821with FXO card at US end,one PSTN line which is connected in FXO port.we have a 2600 router at India side and CCM 4.3 server.we are building VPN between US and India,we dont have any internet cloud.so what i need is i have to config the routers such that when call lands on PSTN(US) call should be forwarded to Indian ccm4.3 server.i hope u got basic connectivity.i need to know what else i need,to up this network,like hardware and software stuff and sample config of routers,u can use ur own ip address/subnet mask and pastn phone no's for sample configuration.i hope u all help me...

thanking you
MSkumar .