[cisco-voip] Can someone explain the "logging" disk on CUCM 6

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 25 09:55:26 EDT 2008

Reduce the number of trace files for each server.  Be careful that
changing these values will most likely delete all existing logs, thus
spiking disk i/o on the server.

There is a task that monitors the log partition and will clean up old
stuff when it gets full.  Unless you have a specific reason for
needing space there you can pretty much ignore it.

-Ryan