[cisco-voip] Unity Connection upgrade

Bill Talley billt at aos5.com
Fri Jul 25 10:03:25 EDT 2008

No.  They only had around 150 old message total but none went to undeliverable.  I'll go back in and check the log file to see what may have happened.  It may have been due to some error on my part.

I was able to pull messages out of the migration export folder and deliver them to the client on a cd.  They're clearly defined as to who they're addressed to so client was able to redistribute them.  Granted, most system will probably have a higher volume of messages than that so it may not be as simple as providing a cd.