[cisco-voip] Gaps in my DID range

Justin Kennedy jkennedy at sofs.cc
Wed Jul 23 18:28:07 EDT 2008

I think this what you want to do. It's an SQL query performed directly from the database. I needed the same tool about a year ago. Good news - we had to upgrade the OS and CCM version from 4.2.1 to 4.2.3 to do complete the ODBC query.

Let me know if it runs for you...

SELECT     Device.Name, Device.Description, NumPlan.DNOrPattern
FROM       Device INNER JOIN
           DeviceNumPlanMap ON Device.pkid = DeviceNumPlanMap.fkDevice INNER JOIN
           NumPlan ON DeviceNumPlanMap.fkNumPlan = NumPlan.pkid
ORDER BY Device.Name

Need the "Sort Type" to be just like this to see all numbers on each remote.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01C8ECE9.78AF5230]

Justin Kennedy

Stallion Oilfield Services

StaRComm VSAT Administrator