[cisco-voip] VLANs without QoS

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Sun Jul 27 10:05:23 EDT 2008

I suppose in relation to voice basically I am working with a not so bright vendor for a client who is insisting that VLANs w/o QoS are going to improve the quality for 2 IP Phones they have installed (not Cisco). I think they are wrong

Matthew Loraditch
10944 Beaver Dam Road, Suite A
Hunt Valley, Maryland  21030
support at heliontechnologies.com