[cisco-voip] How to setup multiple audio streaming channels as an extension in Call manager 4.2?

Howard Tang howard at hkplay.com
Mon Jul 28 00:40:38 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I am new to this list. I am looking for a solution to implement the below
requirement, can someone give me some suggestion please? I don't have any
idea on how i can achieve this.

There are 6 different audio channels, 1 Cisco call manager 4.2. with 7970
handsets.

I want to set up 6 different extensions for the 6 different audio channels,
i.e.

9001 - listen to channel 1
9002 - listen to channel 2
9003 - listen to channel 3

People from the handsets can dial in to list the audio channel. The audio
source is a normal analog source. Should i use a E&M card? or there is a
special device which can achieve this via FXS port on a VG?

Does anyone have done something similar on a cisco call manager? Would you
share your experiences please?

Regards,
Howard