[cisco-voip] Call Manager 4.2(1) issue

Sy perezs_2001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:34:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to register my 7941 IP phone with Cisco CallManager but I keep getting this error:

One or more errors occured while trying to get the Directory number information for this phone's lines. Try deleting and re-creating this device. If errors continue, it may be necessary to restore an earlier version of the configuration database. (-2147467259)

I tried deleting and recreating the device but it still isn't working.  There's no dial tone, however I can reset the phone from CallManager web UI.  Per another post, I also checked for unassigned DNs and removed them but still it no worky.  IP Communicator phones seem to work just fine....  Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

-Sean