[cisco-voip] IPCC Scripts Debugging

Tammie Robertson trobertson at alliedmachine.com
Tue Jul 29 10:32:45 EDT 2008

I was thinking it was in the trigger, so that makes sense.  But I have
broken my trigger in the process and cant recreate it. I deleted it and
also deleted it from the CTI Ports but when I try to re-create it, I get
this error:
* Failed to create the CTI Route Point and corresponding Line on Unified
CM.