[cisco-voip] CUPS

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:19:25 EDT 2008

I am doing a demo for a customer and I am unable to get the presence status
to work on CUPC client 1.2.3.  I am using Unity as the LDAP server for CUPC.
User is logged in and available but his contacts are grayed out and he is
unable to IM any contact when the other contact is logged into the other
CUPC client and is available , I am able to register the CUPC as a soft
phone and users are able to call each other but I cant get presence to work
between them.

I read through several others posts on the list but cant find anything
related to this, Please help.

CUPS 6.0.2
CUCM 6.1.2
CUPC 1.2.3