[cisco-voip] CUPS

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:46:40 EDT 2008

I didnt as this was a demo and put everything in None, later i read in
SRND that I need a subscribe calling search space, so I made one with the
partition of user's primary line partition and put that on all phones and
CUPS sip trunk on CUCM. Also everything is green on the troubleshooter page
on CUPS and  I have an Inbound and outbound acl for all, Do i need to create
events also on CUPS.

Aman