[cisco-voip] UCCx install on HP version of the 7835H2

Greg Ayoub gea at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 30 16:52:40 EDT 2008

The message you are getting is unrelated to the problem you have.   Check
the following:

1.  Make sure your RAID controller has 192 MB of RAM, if not you might need
to buy the backup battery package for the 7835.
2.  Make sure your drives are all connected to SCSI port 2 -- you can run HP
smart start array config utility to get that information.