[cisco-voip] VG224

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 30 18:53:24 EDT 2008

I don't think they make 24port FXO. The only high density FXO is the NM-HDA-4FXS
  http://cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps259/product_data_sheet09186a00800921e7_ps274_Products_Data_Sheet.html
you can add up to 8 FXO ports on this module.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.