[cisco-voip] BAT Problem

Adam cisco at adman.net
Wed Jul 30 18:56:34 EDT 2008

FYI the issue was that BAT inserted the Pickup Group Numbers into the
numplan table, but errored out on inserting the Pickup Group Names into the
the appropriate table, leaving the numplan entries orphaned. The solution
that TAC eventually worked out was to use the CLI to remove them from the
table. The command they used was:

run sql delete from numplan where dnorpattern = 'XXXX'

where XXXX was the bad pickup group number. I knew that the issue was a bad
entry in the numplan table, but I had didn't try to delete it myself as I
had always been told that you could only perform SQL selects without root
access. I guess you live and learn!

Thanks,
Adam