[cisco-voip] IPCC historical Reporting client(Does user need admin access)

Darren darren at dnsl.com
Thu Jul 31 04:41:15 EDT 2008

Was it a windows error?

The Historical reporting username / password for supervisors isn't part of
the ldap integration, if I remember correctly its in the "Desktop Admin"
tool at the bottom under supervisors.  Don't have a console handy so can't
check for you, sorry.

Also maybe different for different versions, my experience is with express
premium 4 - 5