[cisco-voip] Volume 1 -- Section 6 (Dial Plan) question

Michael Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 22:07:20 EDT 2008

I'm going through and reviewing some of the material and there's a specific
comment that I'm stuck on.  Task 6.6, it states:

Enable DID for PSTN users dialing into CM/UCME (.i.e. 2-stage dialing must
not be used).

I don't understand what they're referring to by 2-stage dialing.

Are they just looking for something as simple as the direct-inward-dial on
CME and making sure we're sending 4 significant digits on the Trunks of UC?

MT