[cisco-voip] Linux Appliance and File Sharing

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:49:07 EDT 2008

I also wish they would make this available to do on your own in some
fashion. I've had to work with TAC on this task 3-4 times so far, and
my last time (2-3 weeks ago) it took them 1 hour to activate the
remote support account and another 30 minutes to get the password to
gain root access. This was my only bad experience with this process so
far, the previous issues they've had to gain root access it was
obtained in a few minutes. At least it wasn't an critical issue where
that level of access was needed right away.