[cisco-voip] Unity upgrade from 3.1 to 5.x

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:36:21 EDT 2008

Hi List,

I'm involved in a new project migrate Unity from 3.1 to 5.x sincerely, I
have no idea about this migration, I'm looking for suggestion about how can
I migrate it, the current system uses Win2k and only is used for voice mail
and a simple IVR. Pls any suggestions will be very appreciated. Total voice
mail users: near 1000.

Otherwise, since that CCM also would be migrated from 4.1 to 6.1 I have some
questions:

i. Can I upgrade CCM to 6.1 and keep the current Unity 3.1 System??
ii. Can I upgrade Unity to 5.x and keep the current CCM 4.1?

Thanks in advanced...

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T