[cisco-voip] Unity upgrade from 3.1 to 5.x

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Jun 2 17:58:27 EDT 2008

This should walk you through the process, or at least get you started so
you can find what questions you need to answer:

Upgrading Cisco Unity 3.x Software to the Shipping Version
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/42/upgrade/guide/ex/ru_020.html

This will cover compatibility with CCM:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html