[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity 4 - Example Administrator

dschulz at skyline-ats.com dschulz at skyline-ats.com
Tue Jun 3 12:10:15 EDT 2008

Keep in mind, that the Example Administrator is "owner" of all call
handlers, as well as the recipient of all messages by default, at the time
of installation.  It also takes one license.  One important admin
responsibility is to assign call handlers and specifically Unaddressed
Messages Distribution list to a "real administrator" (someone whose job it
is to take care of these, monitor the mailbox and distribute the messages.
 Otherwise, they continue to fill the box.  HTH,

Dave