[cisco-voip] "Periphon" on CCM 4.1(3)

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:31:53 EDT 2008

FYI: From personal experience, Syn-apps has great technical support. You can
most generally download the eval then call their support and they will walk
you thru the install/setup/integration, and typically if you have a good
engineer he'll give you a little walk thru on features, options,
configurations, etc.

-Joe C.