[cisco-voip] LDAP filter for CUCM 6

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:15:22 EDT 2008

You said you were running CUCM6 and Edirectory?
Did you encounter anything specific when you have the integration done?
do you use ldap authentication as well?
maybe some other integrated apps like unity connection or ipcc express, that
are used.
I would like to know, as i am doing a test integration for a customer of
mine, even though the edir is officially not supported by cisco.

thanks,

erik