[cisco-voip] Unity Questions

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Jun 4 16:11:42 EDT 2008

So that school district does not have a Unity box at all?

I agree with everything you said.  It looks like my plan is going to be
to keep using the UM features of the Unity and not use the UM features
of Exchange 2007.  Now I get to go tell the WinAdmin group.  This should
be fun.  Yeah for me.

Micah

  _____