[cisco-voip] Zimbra and Cisco Unity Voicemail Survey

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 5 13:39:09 EDT 2008

Pardon the cross posting to multiple lists. This deals with both voice and data so I wanted to cover my bases.

I'm hoping to gather information regarding those organizations who are either using or considering using Zimbra as their email solution and Unity (or Unity Connection) as their voicemail solution. I'd like to present this information to Cisco in an effort to bring attention to this and hopefully see some sort of committment (or at least an interest) in a unified messaging solution which will integrate with Zimbra.

If you could co-ordinate filling out the survey below with your colleagues in the voice/email side of things that would be greatly appreciated. There is a question asking for an email address to which I will send survey results if you are interested.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=K2PYnTOekr5hxcg8MjAi_2fA_3d_3d

Any comments regarding the survey can be sent directly to me.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.