[cisco-voip] Nokia e61i SIP configuration

peter ejmont pejmont at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:06:44 EDT 2008

few steps needed. for simplicity, I chose the same
userid/password/telephone number

create an end user in ccm (example follows)

user id --> 15025
pass --> 15025
last name --> 15025
telephone number --> 15025
digest credentials --> 15025
presence group --> standard presence group
leave mobility or mobile voice access boxes unchecked

add a nokia phone:
-add a third party sip device (basic)
-enter the mac address of the phone (enter *#62209526# on your phone
to get it)
-choose third-party sip device (basic) phone button template
-standard common phone profile
-owner user id -> 15025
-in protocol specific information:
--device security profile -> choose sip non-secure
--sip profile --> standard sip profile
--digest user  --> 15025

don't forget to make that device active.

now, on the phone itself:

menu->tools->settings->connection->sip settings
profile name -> any name you want
service profile -> IETF
public username -> sip:15025 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  (basically ip address of
your call manager)
use compression -> no
use security -> no

registrar server address -> sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (ccm's ip address)
realm -> ccmsipline   (default on call manager)
user name -> 15025
password -> 15025
transport -> udp (or auto)
port -> 5060

if you use proxy:
same info as above.

this config will work for every nokia wifi enabled device.
hope this helps,

thanks,
peter