[cisco-voip] Strange 800 number calling issue

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:40:04 EDT 2008

This is it, should have checked netpro first, sorry:
7985 sets try to initiate H.264 video calls by default on all calls. Under
your voice-port configuration, you need to have the following:

voice-port x/x/x:23
bearer-cap speech

This should allow your 7985 to make calls to the PSTN.

Hope that helped, and if so, please rate post.