[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.0 import

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Thu Jun 5 22:05:09 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems importing data from Unity Connection 1.2 into 2.1 and receiving the following error when attempting to import the data.
The export runs fine with no errors (aside from some users who haven't recorded a greeting) and have ended up with a CSV file with user information, two log files, and users greetings and email messages.

I've used the export tool on www.ciscounitytools.com<http://www.ciscounitytools.com>.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_CUC1xTo2xMigrationExport.htm

Unity Connection
Version 2.1.0.9901-362

I can see in the SFTP logs (for both FreeFTPd and CoreFTP) that the application connects to the SFTP server ok but then just fails.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Dana

[cid:image001.png at 01C8C7CD.90D54C20]

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.