[cisco-voip] Software upgrade with CCM 6.0.1

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 05:55:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having issue upgrading/uploading phone load on ccm 6.0.1.2000-3, I am
trying to upload Phone loads for 7940,41 and 7906. I have tried using sftp
using freeftpd, when I enter the directory on the software upgrade page, it
says errors on page at the bottom of the page and clicking on next
does not do anything, I have tried it with a cd as well, I put in a / with
DVD/CD option and it still says errors on page at the bottom and does not do
anything.

Also do i need to upgrade/upload  the phone load on all servers in the
cluster or just the tftp/publisher server.

TIA

Aman