[cisco-voip] TTD phone for use with VG224

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 9 08:50:39 EDT 2008

I did some testing with the VG248 with TTD (also called TTYs in some places) and had no problems. I believe I even used one with a coupler but can't remember.

You should be fine with just about any make/model. Testing is the best shot though. If you call your local hearing society they should be able to help. Ours was ecstatic that we were testing at all and were eager to participate and assist.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.