[cisco-voip] HP OEM servers instead of MCS

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:24:05 EDT 2008

We are purchasing 5 servers this next month and the HPs are at least a 1/3
less then the MCSs.  The nice part about HP direct is they come with a 3
year parts and labor on them..... rather then paying yearly a huge amount to
cisco for hardware support that I've never used anyway.

I'm also wanting a newer server..... but cisco isn't going to move to a H3
until all the H2's are sold..... and it sounds like they have quite a few
left to sell.  so can we all say..... THANK you cisco for being so customer
first :-(

Scott