[cisco-voip] DisplayingTwo Corporate Directories from Two CCM Clusters

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 23:09:09 EDT 2008

I have two separate CCM clusters running Call Manager 4.1.  Each has a
corporate directory for name and extension lookup.  I want to allow users to
use the corporate directory from the other cluster by pressing the
directories button and selecting the additional corporate directory by
pushing option 5 (option 4 would be the primary cluster’s corporate
directory).  I have edited the xmldirectory.asp file to point to the ip
address of the second cluster but the directory option does not appear on
the directory menu list.  I think there is another step that I need to take
but do not know what that might be.  Does anyone have any suggestions?