[cisco-voip] Unity Delayed Delivery Voicemails

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:45:57 EDT 2008

could be a connection between exchange and Unity went down then it's come
back and trying to reconnect and put those delayed VMs(while the connection
was down) back into the users box now.

Check the  \\unityServer\d$\CommServer\UnityMTA\Failed<file://unityserver/d$/CommServer/UnityMTA/Failed>and
see if you still have stuff there.  then go back into your event logs
and see what happened.

at least that's where I would start.

Scott