[cisco-voip] remotely configure network setting on cisco ip phone !!!

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:54:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

Your PC VLAN would normally be set by the configuration of the switchport
the phone is connected to.
The phone will pick up this vlan from CDP usually.

If your phone is manually configured (and you can access it from the
network) then you may be able to use the remote control app from these
guys...
http://www.voipintegration.com/

Cheers,

Tim