[cisco-voip] UNITY 5.0(1) Newbie Question // Cisco Unity Data Store

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:01:42 EDT 2008

Hi List,

I'm installing my first Unity Server so far I've installed Win2k3 (Using
Cisco Unity Platform discs) also Exchange, but I'm facing an issue, when I
install Unity an error appear: MSDE 2000 / SQL SP4 upgrade should be
completed. However, neither MSDE or SQL was installed. I've performed Cisco
Unity System Preparation assistant and found that Cisco Unity Data Store
need to be installed. So My question is: where is the Cisco Unity Data
Store, unfortunately I only have Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity services Packs,
Cisco Unity Platforms, Message Store (Exchange) but no Cisco Unity Data
Store, is it a separate DVD/CD, how can I get it?

Thanks for your help!

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T