[cisco-voip] UNITY 5.0(1) Newbie Question // Cisco Unity Data Store

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:20:03 EDT 2008

If you ran the CUSPA tool, either MSDE or SQL was installed during that
process, but it is in fact a separate CD. During that process it will ask
you to insert the Data Store 2k CD. It may have shipped separately in one of
the large white envelopes that resemble the PAK key envelopes. For more
info, here's a link to the installation guides:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_installation_guides_list.html

-Joe C.