[cisco-voip] 7912 softkey template

Benny Giebens BGI at Helios-it.com
Wed Jun 18 07:29:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have 2 questions about softkey template i use for the 7912 phones at
my company:

1)      Monitor key. I don't seem to be able to add this button to the
template. When I start a call after keying the number , the monitor key
is showed on the phone, but as soon as the call get connected it
dissapers...how can I set it up so this monitor key stays there when I'm
in a call.

2)      Message key: we don't use any messaging so I want to remove this
key because it's of no use to us, but also this key seems to come not
from the template but from somewhere else. Can I remove this key?

CCM = 4.2(3)sr2b

Thnx