[cisco-voip] Logical partioning with CME

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:51:29 EDT 2008

I need some help to come with a solution which is available in ccm but not
in cme. In India we keep two different lines on IP Phones for Internal and
PSTN calling due to regulations called logical partioning as we are not
allowed to do toll bypass. We can easily do this with CCM with the help of
partions and css but how can I have something similar with cme. My customer
has a site in UK with CCM and cme in India. when some one calls from UK over
the wan to an India IP Phone on cme using the wan , users can easily
transfer , conference PSTN because of E1 line on the CME router. How can I
have two lines on cme  ephone , one for internal calls and the other one for
PSTN calls.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Aman