[cisco-voip] IPCCX Datastore Control Center Error ?

TechGuy techguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:41:53 EDT 2008

The following error is showing up on my Historical, Repository and
Agent subpages of the "Datastore Control Center" page:

"Error occurred while performing the operation. The cluster
information and subscriber configuration does not match. The
subscriber might be dropped (Please check SQL server log for more
details). Administrator need to refer the documentation on how to
resolve this issue."

Currently in the middle of renewing all SmartNet contracts and stuff
since they expired and Cisco introduced UCSS into the mix.  So I am
unable to get TAC support right now.

Any thoughts on where to begin?  Everything appears to be running in
services.  I am no SQL expert so I get a little nervous about poking
around in enterprise manager.  I tried to view the SQL logs in
enterprise manager and darn thing locked up on me.

I have IPCCX Premium, dual servers in HA configuration.  Version 4.0(5)_Build042

Rebooted both servers, not because of this alone but because one
locked up on me when trying to view the SQL log file as I mentioned
earlier.  Issue still persists of course.

thanks