[cisco-voip] 2821 for MGCP keeps showing hostname

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 19 11:42:14 EDT 2008

What's in System->Server in CCMAdmin?

-Ryan

On Jun 19, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Jason Aarons ((US)) wrote:

What am I doing wrong to keep getting a hostname instead of IP
address in running-config, I have no ip domain-lookup

CallManger 6.1.2BE  with IOS c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-9.T7.bin

I type this

mgcp call-agent 192.168.174.10 2427 service-type mgcp version 0.1

Show run gives this;

mgcp call-agent lonccm1 2427 service-type mgcp version 0.1

GSMALONC2821#show ccm-manager

MGCP Domain Name: lonccm1.local.voip

Priority        Status                   Host

Primary         Domain Name Unresolvable lonccm1

First Backup    None

Second Backup   None

Jason Aarons

Consultant

<image001.gif>

Dimension Data

E-mail ::jason.aarons at us.didata.com

Mobile :: +1-904-338-3245 e-fax :: +1-904-339-9696

http://www.dimensiondata.com

Plan.Build.Support & Manage

For urgent issues notify your Project Manager, for 24x7 support
contact the Dimension Data NOC at +1-800-974-6584 or Cisco TAC at
+1-800-553-2447.

Five Phases of the Primer Lifecycle;

Inception > Definition > Build > Deployment > Transition

Disclaimer: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
designated addressee(s) named above only. If you are not the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email
or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.

cisco-voip mailing list
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net