[cisco-voip] ISDN - Cause i = 0x80A9 - Temporary failure

Perera, Manoj (GE, Corporate) manoj.perera at ge.com
Wed Jun 18 23:59:18 EDT 2008

Peter,
Thank you for the reply. Here is the complete output of show ver. This
is a MGCP gateway.

Regards,
manoj

Cisco IOS Software, Cat6K-lc Software (wscmm-I6K9S-M), Version 12.4(7b),
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2006 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Thu 13-Jul-06 18:01 by ccai

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(1r)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

CRPtgSJPak12w01 uptime is 18 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System restarted at 19:57:53 JST Sun Feb 10 2008
System image file is "bootflash:wscmm-i6k9s-mz.124-7b.bin"

This product contains cryptographic features and is subject to United
States and local country laws governing import, export, transfer and
use. Delivery of Cisco cryptographic products does not imply
third-party authority to import, export, distribute or use encryption.
Importers, exporters, distributors and users are responsible for
compliance with U.S. and local country laws. By using this product you
agree to comply with applicable laws and regulations. If you are unable
to comply with U.S. and local laws, return this product immediately.

A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic products may be
found at:
http://www.cisco.com/wwl/export/crypto/tool/stqrg.html

If you require further assistance please contact us by sending email to
export at cisco.com.

cisco WS-SVC-CMM Cat6k Voice Linecard (R7000) processor (revision 0xFF)
with 196608K/65536K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID SAD102005LR
R7000 CPU at 400MHz, Implementation 39, Rev 3.3, 256KB L2 Cache
Last reset from power-on
2 FastEthernet interfaces
1 Gigabit Ethernet interface
144 Serial interfaces
6 Channelized T1/PRI ports
32768K bytes of processor board bootflash (Read/Write)

Configuration register is 0x102

 what version of IOS are you running on the CMM? you took the important
information out of the sh ver =)

is this gatewawy MGCP or H.323?

-Peter

On 6/18/08, Perera, Manoj (GE, Corporate) <manoj.perera[at]ge.com>
wrote:

> [...]

> 0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 86400 Unavail
> Secs
> T1 1/5 is up.
> Applique type is Channelized T1
> Cablelength is long gain36 0db
> No alarms detected.
> alarm-trigger is not set
> Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
> AIS State:Clear LOS State:Clear LOF State:Clear
> Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
> Data in current interval (518 seconds elapsed):
> 0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
> 0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
> 0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

> Total Data (last 24 hours)
> 0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations,
> 0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
> 0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

Manoj Perera
Senior Voice Engineer
Infrastructure Services
Information Technology