[cisco-voip] Multi Site Environment without dedicated voice bandwidth..

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:47:56 EDT 2008

the problem here is that its a real gamble. You've seen it work, and
i've seen it degrade to the point where it was completely unusable.
The real problem you have with this sort of thing is the amount of
time/effort it takes to actaully get useful troubleshooting data if
you ever get to that point.

-Pete