[cisco-voip] No Caller ID on 1760 FXO with CME4.1

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Wed Jun 25 09:09:06 EDT 2008

question, did you add caller-id enable to your voice port?

can you paste a config?

i think the issue you're referencing with asterisk had a person with a 1760 that was on mgcp and didn't have caller-id support so he moved it over to sip and tied it to asterisk.  that doesn't really align with your scenario.  i haven't heard of an issue with caller-id + cme + fxo, but that's not to say there isn't one... fyi, call waiting caller id does not work.

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Senior Consultant - UC  |  Calence / Insight Networking Solutions  |  calence.com <https://myaccess.calence.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.calence.com/>
t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.660.5800   f. 314.656.2355   mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.