[cisco-voip] test

Calvin Krzywiec krzywiecc2 at scranton.edu
Wed Jun 25 16:27:46 EDT 2008

“BY ACCEPTING THIS BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, YOU ACCEPT IT AS IS AND
AGREE TO MY DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS WELL AS
DISCLAIMERS OF ALL LIABILITY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
INCIDENTAL, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE INSTALLATION OF THIS BRICK INTO YOUR
BUILDING."

Sorry - vacation starts in 10 minutes and I couldn't resist ;-)

On a more serious note, I second Bill's request.

--
Cal A. Krzywiec
Network Engineer
Email: krzywiecc2 at scranton.edu