[cisco-voip] Is it possible to know when a Unity subscriber last checked their messages via desktop`

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Jun 25 19:08:59 EDT 2008

Not really. The information would need to come from exchange, and
exchange doesn't offer any sort of per message/class access tracking (at
least, not in any user friendly way). Message Tracking stops after the
message is delivered as far as I'm aware.

You can see the last time the mailbox was accessed in Exchange System
Manager, but that will be any sort of access, it could be a regular
email, etc.