[cisco-voip] QS: CME QS

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:30:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

So far I am able to configure CME and internal calls b/w ip phones are working fine.

1- I need to configure IP-AA. I have 4-port FXO (no DIDs). I guess with some loopback and dial-peer pointing to loop-back and AA-pilot number. Can I use custom greetings as well?

2- Is conference station 7963 will work with CME 4.0 or 4.1

3- Is VG-224 will work with CME 4.x. Any one have some config guide or link?

4- What step are required to configure IP communicator 2.x with CME (never used softphones before so no idea where to start)

5- What steps are req. to convert a SCCP phone to SIP and vice versa?

6- Dual lines are supported on SIP phone?

Need suggestions!

Regards,

Khalid