[cisco-voip] Unity Audio Issues

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Thu Jun 26 11:07:40 EDT 2008

Unity 4.05
Intermittently for about a month
Capture is at the Unity server - spanned port.

>>> "Tim Smith" <thsglobal at gmail.com> 6/26/2008 9:58 AM >>>
Hi,

I've heard of this before...
When did it start happening?
What version of Unity are you using?
Where are you doing your packet capture? Inline or on Unity server itself?

Cheers,

Tim

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 3:21 PM, STEVEN CASPER <SCASPER at mtb.com> wrote:

Its a weird problem, IP phone calls are not impacted only Unity messages.

>>> "Voice Noob" <voicenoob at gmail.com> 6/26/2008 8:55 AM >>>

I think it would drop it if it was using TCP/IP and not UDP/IP.