[cisco-voip] Unexpected BPDU received. Port has been Disabled

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 14:46:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

> "Shut "  then I got the error bellow what is wrong.
>

> Unknown command or computer name, or unable to find computer address

its an interface command. it needs to be run in the interface config,
by typing it raw, without understanding, your system has tried to
run it as a native command...failed, then thought you were trying to connect
to a system called 'shut'.

would you just randomly type any command sent to you without checking?

anyway,

>enable
#configure terminal
conf#interface fa0.1  (or whatever the interface thats gone wrong is)
conf fa0.1#shut
conf fa0.1#no shut

alan