[cisco-voip] Call Manager Version 7 and Unity Connection

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:00:07 EDT 2008

I don't know when you plan on upgrading..... but I think I can get a second
on this.  in production...... NEVER go with a .0 release wait until .1 at a
minimum.  eg. 7.0 vs 7.1.

I second Lelio's comments about Unity connections.  if your not a M$
enviroment then go with Unity Connections.  and if your not wanting UM then
go with Unity connections.

do you currently have CRS / IPCCx / UCCx or what ever they are calling it
today?  if so, that will drive more of the upgrade versions then anything.

Scott